Our Apartments are located in the village of Milton within the heart of the Science Vale UK area. We are therefore ideally situated for visiting business personnel as well as visitors for personal or leisure purposes.
We are within walking distance of Milton Park.
Didcot, Abingdon, Harwell, Culham all within 5 mile radius
Didcot Parkway Station 3 miles
Self-catering apartments sleeping 1 - 3 guests in one/two bedrooms
No 1 - Ground floor apartment (suitable for disabled guests) with double bedroom, single bedroom, sitting room, kitchen, shower room.
No 2 - First floor apartment with large open plan double bedroom/sitting room, kitchen, shower room
No 3) - Cottage style with double bedroom, single bedroom and
No 4) shower room on the first floor and a large open plan sitting
No 5) room with kitchen area on the ground floor
No 6 - Ground floor apartment with double bedroom, en suite shower room, large sitting room, kitchen
No 7 - First floor apartment with double bedroom, shower room, sitting room, kitchen
• Fully furnished
• Well equipped kitchen
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Double glazed
• Gas central heating to thermostatically controlled radiators.
• Smart TV, Freeview, DVD, Video
• Fully fire alarmed building with fire blankets and fire extinguishers
• Welcome pack containing milk, tea, coffee, sugar, bread, butter, jam, marmalade, orange juice, bacon, eggs, cheese and cereals.
• Courtyard parking with security lighting.
• Weekly cleaning and bed linen change
• Laundry room (charged)
Places of interest: Milton Manor, Oxford, Blenheim Palace, The Ridgeway and White Horse Hill, Wantage, Didcot Railway Centre, The River Thames, Henley on Thames and Abingdon.
No pets - No under 18's - No smoking
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 09 January 2020