Sleeps 5 (6 with sofa bed)
Sorry, no pets
4-Star Visit Scotland rating
Low season: £500 pw
Mid season: £600 pw
High season: £750 pw
Short breaks available, 3-4 night minimum
Located off a quiet cul-de-sac, Seabird Mews exudes a relaxed atmosphere which is ideal as a holiday home or workplace for the discerning business traveller. Especially appealing for golf enthusiasts, we are minutes from the North Berwick West Links Course and 4 miles from Muirfield - home to The Open Championship 2013.
First floor: Truly stunning is its light and airy open-plan, fully modernized kitchen, dining area and sitting room with two balconies, one for eating al fresco.
Ground floor: 3 bedrooms (queen, 2 twins, single) and 2 bathrooms, one en-suite; decked patio with barbeque and outdoor dining; storage area for sports equipment; utility room with sink, washer-dryer; spacious office/sunroom.
Standard amenities include WiFi, cable TV and telephone for free UK landline calls.
Attractions in and around North Berwick:
• Excellent array of shops, galleries, restaurants, bars
• Award-winning Scottish Seabird Centre
• Quaint fishing harbour
• Bass Rock, world famous bird sanctuary; boat trips available
• Golden sandy beaches, including those in nearby Gullane and Dirleton
• North Berwick Law for an invigorating climb and great view
• Medieval castles of Tantallon and Dirleton
• Museum of Flight, home to the Concorde
• Edinburgh, Scotland's historic capital
• Golfers' paradise within a 10 mile radius includes both championship and 'hidden jewel' courses such as North Berwick West Links, The Glen, Muirfield, Gullane (3 courses), Archerfield, Dunbar, Craigielaw, Luffness, Whitekirk and Kilspindie.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 13 August 2012