Rookery Nook Self Catering Cottage
Peacefully located self-catering cottage, 15 minutes' walk from the centre of Inverness. Perfect for a couple or small family.
* Ensuite shower room with wheel-in shower, the whole cottage is designed to be wheelchair friendly. Graded Category II: Assisted
* Pets welcome.
* Private suntrap garden.
* Available year round.
* 3 Stars from Scottish Tourist Board.
* Friendly owners happy to help with any extra requests.
* Rookery Nook is on a quiet cul-de-sac, with a field on one side and a golf course on the other. It is one mile from the centre of Inverness and is easily accessed by motorways and public transport.
*Awarded Scottish Tourist Board Disabled Grading Category 2 - Assisted
* Shower room with adjustable power-shower and hand rails.
* Wheelchair users can 'drive' into the shower and transfer to sturdy, stable plastic chair if you wish. There is also a hand rail next to the toilet
* Level access throughout, with wide doors for wheelchairs
* Concrete ramp access to cottage and garden.
Inverness, the capital of The Highlands, is a bustling small city with a growing reputation. Beautifully situated on the River Ness on the shores of the Moray Firth, it enjoys one of the finest environments you could imagine. We have our own school of dolphins in the Firth, and of course the famous Loch Ness Monster stays just down the road!
In Inverness you will find theatres, cinemas, sports facilities, shopping, restaurants, swimming pools, golf courses, bowling, tennis, walks and much more.
Nearby activities include golf - Inverness Golf Club's first tee is just beyond the village shop and there are another dozen courses within easy reach - and walking, ski-ing, riding, sailing, mountaineering, shooting, fishing. After all that there are many good restaurants to help you recover from a full day's activities and sightseeing.
And, of course, the fantastic Highlands of Scotland await you....
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 07 July 2012