Spacious One Bedroom Apartment With Water View
A beautifully presented spacious 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment set within this prestigious dockside development in the heart of canary wharf.
The property benefits from
1. A large reception area with double sofa bed - ideal for 2 people. LCD TV, DVD player.
2. A large private balcony overlooking amazing river views of canary wharf.
3. A fully fitted modern kitchen with essential integrated appliances.
4. 24 hour concierge, porterage and entry phone.
5. A safe and secure development, porterage and entry phone.
6. The property is within 3 min walk of South Quay Dlr and 5 min walk of Canary Wharf Tube (Jubilee Line). Mere minutes from the historical beauty and lively nightlife of Greenwich, one stop away from 02 arena (Europeís largest concert arena)
7. Free WI-FI.
8. The apartment, located on the first floor, is conveniently all on one level and easily access via elevators.
9. Weekly Linen Change and Full Clean
Nearest Airport: Heathrow at 25 Miles
Nearest Ferry: Dover at 40 Miles
Nearest Train: canary wharf at 1 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway: A13 TO M11 To M25 at 5 Miles
Nearest Beach: beach at 40 Miles
Directions To Meridian Place, London. E14 9FE
From London, Heathrow:
1. Find your way to the London underground
2. Take the Piccadilly Line Eastbound
3. Get off at Green Park underground station and change onto the Jubilee Line Eastbound.
4. Get off at Canary Wharf underground station.
1. Take the Gatwick Express train to London Victoria. These run every 15 minutes from 05:20 to 00:50 and hourly overnight. Journey time is 30 minutes. Information line: 0870 530 1530. One Way: ¬£10.20. Round Trip: ¬£19.50.
2. Change at Victoria onto the Underground and take the District Line Eastbound.
3. Get off at Westminster and change onto the Jubilee line Eastbound
4. Get of at Canary Wharf underground station
5. Alternatively, National Express run a high quality shuttle service from Heathrow and Gatwick.
From City Airport:
1. Take the shuttle bus from the airport to Canary Wharf
2. Journey time to Canary Wharf is just 10 minutes and the shuttle bus costs £3.50 for adults and £1 for children.
3. At Canary Wharf, the airport shuttle bus arrives from the North Colonnade outside the DLR station.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 08 October 2010