Luxury 5 Bedroom Self Catering at Soar Mill Cove
West Soar self catering holiday home, at Soar Mill Cove, near Salcombe, is a unique Devon holiday home, offered for self catering holidays for the first time from December 2010.
This unique seaside house has 5 bedrooms, sleeping up to 10 guests. As it is owned by the Makepeace family, guests at West Soar can also use the extensive leisure facilities of neighbouring Soar Mill Cove Hotel, as well as use of the hotel restaurant, lounge and bar. Dining for breakfast and dinner in the hotel restaurant is available to residents and guests of West Soar at a 10% discount. (Please note the hotel is closed in December and January until Valentines weekend in February).
West Soar is available for rental from £750 per week in low season to £2,950 per week in high season - See our Self Catering Tariff page for details of the 2010 / 2011 tariff.
To make your booking or for more details contact Keith on 01548 561566 or email via the form below.
West Soar has 5 Bedrooms, and sleep up to 10 guests. The bedrooms are :
- 1 Master Suite ensuite (spa bath and separate shower) with King size double bed, sea view with Treble aspect and 2 Patios
- 1 Queen Double with sea view
- 1 Twin with sea view
- 1 Bunk Bed Room for 2 Children with countryside view
- 1 compact twin or single with countryside view
There are 2 additional bathrooms, both with shower and one with bath and shower.
Facilities include :
- Outside Hot Tub
- Indoor den with Football Table and Games Cupboard and Table Tennis
- Sea View Lounge with expansive windows of the valley and uninterrupted views out to The Eddystone Lighthouse
- Large TV with Blue Ray DVD and Sky TV
Wireless Broad Band Free of Charge
- Payphone (limited mobile reception)
- Large Patio with patio furniture
- Spacious Fenced Gardens and Grounds
- Mountain Bikes
- Board Games
- Body Boards, Buckets, Spades, Crab Lines and Nets
- Cots and Highchairs by request
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Chefs Cooking Range
Well behaved dogs are welcome, by arrangement (£100 additional damage deposit), but are not allowed upstairs. The beach is open to dogs all year round.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 17 September 2010